2016年5月28日星期六

Hot compress therapy is a good option for lupus nephritis with creatinine 5.8?

I'm sick of lupus nephritis and my creatinine level is 5.8, except that I do not have many symptoms, but my doctor said that I need to take dialysis. I want to know, dialysis is the only option for me? I've heard that hot compress therapy is useful for my illness, is it true?

To be honest, for your condition, you need to take a systematic treatment right now, although you do not have many symptoms now, but your high level of creatinine indicates that your kidneys have been damaged moderately, if not timely treatment, your kidneys will get and further damage to your disease will lose control in a fast speed.

Is dialysis the only choice for lupus nephritis with creatinine 5.8?

In fact, the dialysis is not the only choice for patients with creatinine 5.8 because their kidneys do not function completely lost in this state. If you are taking dialysis, causing your kidney function gradually lost completely, because this kind of treatment, and can not protect the rest of your kidney function and repaired damaged as time goes on, your kidney function is lost completely.

Hot compress therapy is a good option for patients with lupus nephritis creatinine 5.8?

Therapy hot compress is an innovation of traditional Chinese medicine, it can help the patient to improve kidney function by restoring the damaged kidney tissues and protect the residual ones from further damage. As your kidney function improved, your general condition will get better, the symptoms such as high creatinine level will disappear.

If you want to know more, and you have questions, you can contact us via the following way. I'm very glad to help you. We wish you a speedy recovery!

Email: chinesemedicinekidney@hotmail.com

WhatsApp:+8618203203537

没有评论:

发表评论

On Line expert