2014年5月25日星期日

PKD with Frequent Urination - Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy

The following content will show you a real patient story about PKD patients,She have PKD with Frequent Urination. And there are include the doctor's suggestions, If you have the similar experience,read this article find the useful information for you .
I have polycystic kidney disease for many years, and recently I have frequent urination, which bothers me a lot and sometimes also make me embarrassed badly. So, I have to see a doctor.
Doctor: It’s the right choice that you come to me. Well, regarding your condition, I would like to know more details about your condition, how long have you had polycystic kidney disease?
Patient: About 7 years. And recently I always feel weak too, sometimes, I can not even control the urgent urination when I get together with my friends or when I am driving. Can you imagine how badly I embarrassed myself at that time? Can you help me?
Doctor: Yes, you know generally speaking, there are many possible causes for frequent urination, there are two different types, one is non-pathological frequent urination, the other is pathological frequent urination, for example, when you drink too much water or beer, or eat too much watermelon, due to too much water intake, then human body will regulate the output of urination, so, people urinate more times and also urinate more. For the latter, patients who have diabetes, diabetes insipidus manifest with more urination and frequent urination. However, they do not have any other discomforts when they urinate.
● Second, inflammation stimulation. Patients have inflammation inside bladder, which can stimulate nerve system to urinate frequently, what’s more, their urine output decreases (adult less than 300-500ml/time). So, it is an important symptom of urocystitis, especially acute urocystitis, etc. Others like prostatitis, urethritis, nephropyelitis, etc. also have such symptoms. And under this condition, usually patients have frequent urination, urgent urination as well as painful urination, which are called urinary irritation.
● Third, non-inflammatory irritation, like lithangiuria, foreign substances of which the major symptom is also frequent urination.
● Fourth, decreased bladder volume caused by compression to bladder due to pregnancy, large stone in bladder, etc.
● Fifth, psychogenic urinary frequency, this case usually happens during daytime or before patients go to bed, it is always because patients are nervous, in this case, patients also have urgent urination and burning urination.
Regarding your condition, because you said you have urgent and frequent urination, besides, you have polycystic kidney disease, we think it may be caused by infection, you know, patients with polycystic kidney disease are at high risk of infection, like urinary tract infection, however, I suggest that you do a blood routine test and urine routine test first, also ultrasound test for your abdomen, then I can have general idea about your condition, you know, since you have polycystic kidney disease, I should be very caution with your medication, and only after I know your condition very well and find out the exact reason for your frequent and urgent urination can I make definite diagnosis and prescribe medicine accordingly, only in this case, the treatment can be focus on the root causes, at the same time, save your time and money. So, I hope you can understand.
Recommend a treatment for you. Micro-chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can make the Chinese herbs enter one's kidneys directly through a device . These herbs can shrike kidney cyst naturally .

Have any other questions ? Consult me through kidney-treatment@hotmail.com .




没有评论:

发表评论

On Line expert